Every man and I add, every woman without a plan has planned to fail. This is nothing but the truth. At the beginning of every new year, people make all manner of resolutions and from experience, resolutions wear out as the year progresses. In 2016, I plan to purse a personal development plan not resolutions; I intend to share my progress with you as the new year unfolds. To ensure I am not overwhelmed, I have decided to take them in bits. This plan is for the first quarter; adjustments would be made as I meet these targets. And why should I be sharing what should be personal with the public? Oh, this is not really personal, it’s targeted at making some fans join the bandwagon and develop some form of plan to guide their daily/weekly/monthly activity and engagements and through that process achieve higher heights in 2016.
I shall bring you daily/weekly picture of my progress.
I wish you the best of 2016.
Here are my personal plans for the first three months of 2016. What are yours? Please share with us in the comment box.
1. Read/meditate on my bible at least once a day
2. Read at least two chapters of an inspiring/interesting book every day
3. Watch an inspiring movie/video at least once a very week
4. Read popular economic/business magazines every month
5. Read the profile of a notable figure at least once every week
6. Visit an inspiring street/organization/place at least once in a month
7. Meet one person of influence at least once a month
8. Hangout with friends and family at least once a month
9. Listen to inspiring audio messages/lessons and deliberately listen to good music before going to bed everyday.
10. Repeat 1-9 daily/weekly/monthly for the next three months.