I love calling the attention of ladies to some of the things I come across or hear or witness as interact with people everyday. Information they say is key, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep looking out for our sisters; they need our support and protection, don’t you think so?
Here, I have put together some information I think ladies will find very useful. Have fun reading.
So here are the 10 things I think every lady should know.
1. Every lady should know how to fall in love without losing yourself. Nne, this is very important. Did you get the gist? Okay, read it again, this time, slowly.
2. How you feel about having kids. Have you thought about it; does it excite you that one day you will be a mother or are just indifferent about it?
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man and confront a friend without ruining the friendship. Yeah, I know it can be very bitter at times but it will be better to leave people without becoming their enemies. Think about it.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away. Do you want to read it again; please go ahead.
5. The names of your great-grandmother and the best tailor in town. Okay, see what I mean; get interested in other things other than what you already know now.
6. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to. Oh, you haven’t seen ladies who can’t stay on their own; who are always looking for a man to be with? There are many of them and most often than not, they run into a problem with such arrangement.
7. That you can’t change the length of your calves, the width of your hips or the nature of your parents. Yeah, please accept what you cannot change.
8. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over. Yes, it is over. Mourning over your childhood is like crying over spilled milk. Leave it alone, what is important is what you make of your adulthood.
9. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love. Yes, you need know that too. Set a boundary for everything. A healthy boundary.
10. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs. They have their tolls on us now or later in life.
and the bonus…
11. Who you can trust, who you can’t and why you shouldn’t take it personally. Please by all means try to find out.
Your comments bring out the beauty in our stories. Have your say in the comment box below. To share our story, click on the Facebook share button or on the twitter button.
Follow us twitter @lagosconvo
Copyright 2014 Lagos Convo.
Otherwise stated, all stories on www.lagosconvo.com are Intellectual Property of HMG STUDIOS LTD. No permission has been granted for the reproduction of our materials in part or whole on any platform, electronic or otherwise.
For permission and other related inquiries, send mail to [email protected]